Sports and Games
- Call us or send us a request for a Price Quote.
- We will tentatively reserve your equipment and mail or fax a contract to
- Client signature and 50 percent deposit must be received within 10 days
from the order date on the contract. After 10 days the equipment will
be release from the tentative hold. The balance is due at the time of
delivery. We accept cash, check Visa and Mastercard.
No items will be delivered without signed event sheet in our office prior to
the event date.
- Our professional staff will deliver and set-up
- For most equipment, Vinyard staffing is optional. We will train you
on the rules or provide staffing (for an additional charge). For
safety reasons, some equipment must be staffed by trained Vinyard employees
(included in the rental fee).
Rain Policy for Outdoor Events
If due to heavy rain, extreme wind or flood an event must be canceled
12 hours prior to scheduled delivery. Payments and deposits will not
be refunded, but can be applied to rescheduled date within 1 year of original